Saturday, February 14, 2009

About Him!

My sweet friend Katie tagged me with this fun little survey...so here goes!


1) Where did you meet? Summer band (my sophomore year, his freshman)

2) How long till you got married? well let's see...that was 1999, so 9 years...wow

3) How long have you been married? almost 4 months

4) Your favorite feature of his? hmmm his smile and his height (5'18" hehe)

5) Your favorite quality of his? His ability to make me laugh, fashion sense, his goofy looks

6) Does he have a nickname for you? We don't really do pet names....we tend to yell "Hey You" when we are talking to each other (jk), but one day I complained that we didn't have pet names, so he started calling me Swipplecakes....

7) His favorite food? Pizza, brownies, hot dogs....the all-american diet right?

8) What is his favorite sport to watch? hmmm probably football, but he always tends to get into most sports around play-off time....EXCEPT for golf!

9) When was your first kiss? 2005.

10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? go see movies, go out to dinner, hang out with our friends

11) Do you have kids? we have max....our basset hound/"terrorist" pup

12) Does he have a hidden talent? my friend megan took pictures of him writing with his lower lip (hands behind his back)....we were trying to get him on to Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks," that reminds me I need to submit it.


13) How old is he? 24

14) Who said I love you first? He said it first, right before I said it....

15) What do you admire most about him? That he is so likeable and friendly....and always saying random stuff, and so cute!

16) What is his favorite type of music? blues, rock, some country, folk, whatever it is it must have good guitar pickin' in it!...he has pretty random, but great taste in music!

17) Do you think he will read this? he will complain because I'm talking about him again on my blog ;)

18) I tag Susanne and Melissa

No comments: