Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I can just feel my arteries clogging...

So I tried to be domesticated tonight and made some good ol' chicken fried steak (I have never made CFS, but it was a valiant effort).  

Anyways, we sit down to eat dinner...I check the DVR to start some Biggest Loser, and I discover that it hasn't started to record!  GASP!  I curse out our DVR (not really, but it's for some effect), and switch to NBC to realize that the President is giving an address.  That's great and all, but I really wanted to watch The Biggest Loser....I know I know, where are my priorities?  

And now I'm sitting watching commentary....still wishing I could be watching one of my fav shows....tis a sad night....

(I also want to state that I eat the unhealthiest foods when I'm watching BL....)

2 comments:

katie said...

now now, Don't go getting all sappy and emotional on me or I might burst into some pretty wild tears. You know me. Just kidding. I loved being in your wedding too my friend. And was very honored that you would ask.

Now, you have made me hungry for CFS one of my all-time favorite foods. Mmmm. I have a good recipe somewhere, so don't know how yours turned out, but if you were less than pleased, let me know and I'll have to send that other one your way.

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the address but i can tell you what you missed: "we're gonna print money and spend it on things that won't help"

That is all...