Wednesday, March 18, 2009

After much anticipation....

We have been waiting weeks for what is inside this little package...



And more specifically its contents...


And here is my excited husband...


Our lives are about to drastically change. My husband is so excited to work for Raytheon. I am excited for him, happy for a change in location, incredibly sad to leave the things I have grown to love (Albuquerque, the clinic, the amazing people I have met, the incredible food), scared to move, nervous about if our house will sell (and for at least the price we paid for it), and about a million other emotions that I am sure are "normal" to be feeling. This is such an amazing opportunity and a huge prayer that was answered.

God is so good. He is always faithful, always provides, and is always with us. Thank you Lord for bringing us through this "winter".


Please just keep us in your prayers during this transitionary (is that a word?) time. Prayers that the house sells, that we can find a good place to live, I find a job that I love, and that we can learn to call Tucson home (when we eventually get out there!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he just woke up

Anonymous said...

maybe there will be a ghost hunters tour there also!

Katie said...

Yay Yay! I am so happy for you guys and so sad to be have such great friends moving to Arizona!!

Cyndi said...

Kelley, I have mixed emotions as well, you have been like another daughter to me as well as a sweet friend. I know God will use this move to bring so many good things to you and Rhett and I, with you, will trust Him. Love, Cyndi