Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Rabbit Rabbit Day






and 4 month anniversary...I love more everyday....



I was so worried that people were gonna see under my dress (pretty sure I had a serious wedgie!), so I kept pulling my dress down while he was trying to get the garter!


In other news, sorry for the long absence.  When I am scheduled 3 in a row, I try to write extra on my off days and just have them post on the days I work, but I just plum didn't have anything to write!  I will try to be better next week!  We have some exciting news coming in the next few days....and no I am not pregnant! haha!  

I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed March!

3 comments:

Aaron Wagner said...

Nice to hear about my sister in law's wedgie... no really... it's great!

So is the good news that Rhett is interviewing in Houston, and that you'll be living in Katy?

Anonymous said...

IS THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT RHETT IS INTERVIEWING IN AMARILLO, TX AND YOU CAN GET MORE CHICKEN EXPRESS THAT WAY AND SEE MOLLY LOLLY?

TIffany said...

That is such a cute picture!!!!!!!!