So for my sanity, here is my to do list for today. Yes of course I just want to lay around, catch up on my DVR recordings and read, but if I kick it into gear, I will feel so much better about everything come tomorrow! So here it is...
1. Start soaking red chile (so we can make some enchiladas tonight YUM!)
2. Take Max to the vet to get his shots (poor pup)
3. Go with my husband on his jog (We all know how much my food intake has increased and physical activity has decreased!)
4. Make the red chile and put it in the slow cooker
5. Write my remaining thank you notes from the wedding (oh my goodness I am such a slacker!)
6. Work on cleaning out "that room" (Maybe if I work up the courage I will take a before and after pic).
7. Get caught up on my blogging. (I try to schedule some blogs for the days I am working in the week. After getting home from the typical 13- 14 hour day of nursing, I just don't feel like blogging. I feel like sleeping for the few hours before getting up and doing it all again!)
So yes, I am thinking ambitiously. Tonight I will come back with an edit to see if I could squeeze that all in today. Hopefully I can be productive (which will be more likely if Rhett just watches March Madness stuff all day)!
EDIT (1:30 P.M.)
3. not so check
That's my half way update....I have also made lunch blackened catfish YUM!