Monday, March 30, 2009

Seriously?

Today's post is going to be in tribute to a few odd things I witnessed over the past few days!

#1. Friday at my ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course, which I passed, praise Jesus!), I was hanging out, with my clinic homies during a short break, when we noticed this strange guy sitting in front of us start to sit down, wearing this....

I know this is very blurry....but look closely....it's a flippin kilt!

a KILT! I'm pretty sure this is the kilt he was wearing....with army boots and a fluffy red sweater...AND it was 20 something degrees outside when we started the class....



SERIOUSLY people, seriously!

#2-Happened Sunday at Fuddruckers after church. We were chillin' out with our main man Matt Briggs, when Rhett starts laughing at this little kid who is under another table near us....picking gum off the bottom of the table. We are all laughing so hard, when one of his family members looks at us like what are you punks looking at. I proceed to say (from across the room), "sorry, he's being so funny, picking gum off the table, " she then proceeds to yell at him while he continues to pick gum off the table. So he's getting yelled out we are still laughing hysterically, and I don't know what to tell her, but while laughing apologize for laughing....it was so awesome!

That's all I've got for you....I hope you all have a fabulous week and a happy monday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO----I HAD A SNUGGIE ON!!!!!

Cyndi said...

Those ER nurses are in a class of their own.