8 things I'm looking forward to..
1. Selling our house
2. Starting our new life in Tucson (no matter how nervous I am about it).
3. my future with Rhett
4. My brother's wedding
5. wearing my new work shoes on tuesday!
7. losing the weight I have gained since the wedding....nothing fits anymore and even worse I'm getting a double chin in pictures!
8. having little rhetts and kelleys (but not for several more years!)
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Rejoiced over the empty tomb!
2. Ate some really good food
3. Played Phase 10 ( I love card games)
4. Caught up on some DVR recordings
5. Did some laundry ( I emphasize some)
6. Cooked dinner ( I liked it....I don't know about anyone else)
7. Hung out with my in-laws
8. blogged and read blogs!
8 things I wish I could do...
2. Not worry so much about things.
3. Have self-control.
5. be more handy (like a handy woman make sense?)
6. grow plants....I would probably kill cacti if I had one!
7. have more confidence in who God made me
8. be more devoted in my time with the Lord
8 shows I watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Hills
3. ER (R.I.P.)
4. Say Yes to the Dress
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Law and Order SVU
8. Most trashy reality shows (Rock of Love Bus, The Real Housewives series), For the Love of Ray J, etc....)
8 people I tag....
1. Brittney at Far More than Rubies
2. Susanne at The Whiteds
3. Katie at This is Katie
4. Steph at The Adventures of Jon and Steph
6. Mcbee at Mcbee's World
7. Margaret at Country Girl
8. Valerie at It's a Wonderful Life
9. And anyone else who wants to do this!