Tuesday, November 17, 2009

#2s

EDIT: Pretty sure I realizes that the titled could be perceived as bathroom humor.....I apologize. I've been living with a gross boy for too long.

---------------------------------------

Here is my short list of Twos:

1. We went to the gym again this morning...2 days in a row. This is seriously a record.

2. Interview #2 occurred today. I don't really know what will happen. It would be a per diem position, and I wouldn't receive benefits (which is ok, because I have insurance through Rhett). My first interview last week seemed more positive, but honestly, whatever happens I will be ok. So I will just wait and see!

3. I have 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 ears, and 2 arms.


That is it for my #2 post.

3 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Oooh, can't wait to hear about how that job situation turns out!

Aaron Wagner said...

You have to of lots of things. Here are some more:

2 boobs (sorry, too obvious to ignore, Melissa will yell at me, mark my words)
2 lungs
2 kindneys
2 sizes of intestines
2 sides of your brain
2 ovaries (that's you, not me)
2 feet
2 nostrils

See, lots of number 2's.

Glad your interview went well! let us know what you find out.

Marmie said...

Two days at work!!!woohoo