Monday, February 22, 2010

Before I was a Lawrence....

I was just another girl, living life and blogging on different sites.

So I thought it would be fun for you guys to look into my past....

The past meaning Xanga and LiveJournal of course!

I left the old blogs on sad notes. I was struggling with my move to New Mexico, but rereading those posts remind me that this difficult transition in Arizona will also pass.

However hidden in those blogs are some wonderful memories. The beginning of my relationship with Rhett, the absolute stress of nursing school, attempting to have a social life, and heinous amounts of annoying quizzes.

Read if you like, and get ready for the mother of all posts....either tomorrow or wednesday!

8 comments:

~M~ said...

Thank you for sharing the links :)

The Whiteds said...

We love ya and miss you! I know you met some amazing people in AZ! You are a wonderful friend and I am so glad we met in NM! :)

Unknown said...

ah... nursing school... those were the days...

Anonymous said...

I feel a kindred spirit here...I also had blogs on other sites until I recently brought my URL. I imported one into blogger and in the process of publishing all those old post. Apparently I have been blogging for 5 years! Time flies when you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

aww the quizzes! I had those too on my old blog :)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

My blog started when I was single as well, um crazy, "the way we were."

Melissa said...

Thanks! Now I get to read the real story ;)

Callie said...

How fun! Thanks for the links - I'll have to check it out! :-)

P.S. Thanks for the comment about my dog and the earbuds. It's nice to know that you would be out there crying with me! :-D