1. Both of us have been working like crazy people! Rhett's job is jam packed with things that need to get done. As for my job, people haven't stopped getting cancer, so I've been super busy as well! We are enjoying it all for the most part, and are just happy to be employed!
2. Meeting new neighbors at block parties and game nights!
3. Fighting off killer bees...well not killer, but they sure were scary!
4. Spending Memorial Day with our wonderful friends in Albuquerque. I didn't take any pictures (sad sad day), but some of our sweet friends did! We definitely miss everyone there, and we didn't want to leave, but it was great to spend time with them!
5. Eating way to much of this! Be still my heart! This stuff is INCREDIBLE!
6. Painting! We are on a mission to get our house painted this summer! It makes sense since Arizona summers are unbearable, and why would we want to get out of the house when it's 115 degrees outside? Not me!
There's much more, but then I wouldn't have any blog material! So that's all for now! Have a wonderful Sunday!