Sunday, January 4, 2009

How did I snag such a hunk?

So my husband is totally awesome...he's so good to me.  He puts up with my moodiness (sp?), issues, and overall craziness.  On the flip side, I tend to think that I'm a pretty great wife...I put up with his gas (DISGUSTING!), his randomness, and oh his fantastic fashion sense...

We went to go rent some movies one night recently and it was a little cold outside, so instead of putting normal pants on.........



He comes out of the bedroom wearing this....
....yes, that's right khaki shorts and long underwear...sexy yes...


AND, on Christmas day he came out from the bathroom at my parents' house with this face....




He was instructed to shave shortly after...

I have a sexy husband....ladies, he's all mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man... you can keep em! lol! Hey check out our new blog at http://www.the-wagners.net

The Whiteds said...

Nice look. ;) Gotta love our silly husbands. :)

Rachel Berry said...

Oh my gosh this post had me laughing so hard!! ;) Aren't husband just the best. Mine didn't show me his ahem "fun" side until after I said I do... Ya gotta love em!! I say as long as they make you laugh they are a keeper!