Friday, January 30, 2009

it must have been a slow news day!

Why may you ask? Because they had a news article about the Bolo Tie



(BTW I do not know this man)

So here's the story...

I was getting ready for bed half watching/listening to the 10 o'clock news, when I heard the words Bolo Tie....

In 2007, our governor made it the official neckwear of New Mexico (RIDICULOUS). And yesterday, the NM House apparently voted to allow people to wear the bolo tie during legislative sessions! If you don't believe me here's the story!

I guess bolo ties making the news are much better than murders, robberies, or drunk drivers ( oh wait, that did make the news), but seriously....bolo ties. DO you thingk What Not To Wear will do a show strictly on everyone who wears one? We could only hope!

Well I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thank you all for the prayers during this difficult time, not just with us, but also our family! It means so much

No comments: