1. I am a natural red head, and used to look like Annie (which I absolutely hated...I don't really know why, but I always got mad because dangit my name is Kelley not Annie!)
2. I have read all of the Little House books....even the ones not written by laura ingalls wilder, but by some relative (or so they say)
3. I hate motorcycles ( i mean seriously....you're just asking for a head injury or road rash)
4. I wish I were interested in taking over my family's car dealership....it is over 80 years old and family owned the entire time!
5. My dog buried my grandmother's bra which also contained her prosthetic boob....and RHETT found it!
6. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for what happened my sophomore year in high school!
7. For those who don't know, my sophomore year I got Toxic Shock Syndrome from tampons and it was complicated from ARDS. I was on the ventilator for 3 weeks and in the hospital for 2 months. Praise God for delivering me and my family through this. It was life changing, but I wouldn't have changed anything. It gave me understanding and purpose. I think it brought me closer to my family, and definitely closer to the Lord.
8. I have an unhealthy obsession with reality tv shows
9. I can relate life experiences to different scenes in Saved by the Bell....this clip is my favorite!
10. I really do love my snuggie! it was seriously one of the best ideas! who cares if i look like a monk wearing it....
11. I have tried and tried and tried to roll my r's, but i absolutely can't do it....sometimes it makes me feel like a failure.
12. I have never had a huge desire to travel around Europe, BUT I want to travel all over the U.S. I want to see all the fun and exciting things that our country has to offer....maybe after that I will want to see Europe!
13. I loved growing up in Pampa (I say that now in retrospect). It was an amazing place to grow up and I miss Small Town, USA.
14. I have no patience at all....I pray that one day I will be patient enough to have kids
15. While my grandmother was alive she would buy my brother and I lottery tickets as stocking stuffers for Christmas....I loved the chance to win big every Christmas morning. Sadly, I never won more than maybe 5 dollars.
16. The best vacation I have ever gone on was sadly not my honeymoon (even though it was awesome!), but going to Cabo San Lucas with my entire family when I was a junior in HS. We had such an amazing time, and unfortunately I don't know if any vacation will ever be better in my mind!
17. I am so excited that my brother has met an amazing woman (that I like and hopefully likes me). He deserves the best, and I know that Danielle is that person.
18. I drool a lot when I sleep.
19. Rhett and I got a California King mattress for Christmas. He needed the Cal King because he is so tall. However I have decided that I need to sleep on 3/4ths of the bed...so poor Rhett sleeps in a small ball on the edge of the mattress....it makes me laugh just thinking about it!
20. I met some of the best people from McMurry. I loved my time there and believe that I have some amazing friends from there (even though I suck at staying in touch!).
21. I struck gold when I married Rhett. He has an amazing family who as accepted me and loved me from the first time they met me...
22. I also have an incredible family....they loved me thru all the crap I put them thru these past 24 years. They helped make me who I am, and taught me everything!
23. I once rode my bike to elementary school and took a short cut through an alley. I thought I was so smart, but I didn't know it had rained the night before. I started down the alley, but my bike got clogged with mud and the I slid down the hill. I finally got out from the alley caked with mud. I had to walk into school covered in mud and call my mom to pick me and my muddy bike up....i was so embarrassed.
24. I stole a orange road cone when I was a senior in HS. My friends and I thought it was hilarious, but then the school police officer found out and we got busted....I was so upset and I couldn't stop crying. He made my friend Price and I call our parents and tell them what we had done. Can you imagine their faces when we told them we stole a cone....priceless!
25. I married the love of my life on November 1st. He is an incredible man, and I am so blessed!