Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My first award!

I no longer have to be sad and depressed ;)

I got my first blog award today from my sweet friend Katie!







Here's what it's all about!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So I tag..

Susanne
Melissa
Katie
Mrs. Newlywed
The Pink Potpourri
Tiffany
Be Thou a Knight
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

4 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

You are TOO sweet! Thank you so much...I had a rough day at work today and this made me smile :)

Kelly said...

yay!!! Thank you so much!!! So, does that mean that I won the award too, and can put it on my blog?!!! I am SO excited!!! What do I have to do next?! :D

Kelly said...

yay! thank you! :D

Stephanie said...

Aw thank you!! You are TOO KIND!