Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm so excited....Rhett is not...

So who is pumped?

Pumped about what you ask?

THE HILLS!



I am so excited about the new season of it.... I dont' understand why I love it. It is absolutely a complete waste of time, but I just have to find out if Lauren and Heidi make up and if Heidi will finally dump that jerk of a boyfriend/fiance/husband....

So I will be watching this tonight on our sad little 20 inch tube tv, since those jerks decided to take our nice one...more on that later!


EDIT:
Last night's episodes did not disappoint! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh...i wish i had cable :(

katie said...

I totally just watched the first two episodes online! Great times. Sad that this is likely the last season...

TIffany said...

I LOVVVEEEEE the HIlls too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!