Tuesday, May 5, 2009

News flash!

I apparently can't spell!

That was the one thing I excelled at in 1st grade. Now it's all gone....I'm a failure at life....and spelling...

you know why?....

because I misspelled toilet....it's apparently not t-o-l-i-e-t....like I blogged about back in the day...

I'm so stressed....thanks coworker Jenny for ruining the one thing I had going for me...

(apparently coworker Jenny was happy about her 1st blog premiere, and so was coworker Monica)


ALSO, time is running out to enter my giveaway!  RUN and go enter it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can never remember how to spell the word, definitely. and somehow i think that is still wrong...

Angela said...

I don't have problems with spelling, but I'm horrible with commas - so my blog is just a mess when it comes to that.