Friday, June 26, 2009

the closing of one door..

I'm sitting on my couch...watching three men packing up our lives and get ready to ship it off to our new destination, to our future. I have a whole range of emotions going through my mind: happiness, sadness, uncertainty, and some reassurance. It has been a difficult few weeks. Many ups and downs, but we have made it through all of that! I am more than ready to be living with my husband again, and playing with my silly dog!

I know I have been a little absent from the blogging world, but after this next week I promise to be more on top of it! I will begin my last week of work on monday. I think I have decided that I will not wear mascara, so that I hopefully won't be all scary eyed when the flood gates open constantly!

So I guess I am asking for prayers for the next week or so. Specifically for our travels, my job prospects, saying goodbye to the amazing people we have met, for our ABQ house to close on time and without anymore complications, and for a positive attitude. We have so much to look forward to, but unfortunately it means leaving people and a place we love behind!

4 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

I am glad you shared specific prayer requests...will hold you in prayer as you transition to this new life.

I am so happy you will be with your husband and pup!

Whitney said...

I will be praying!
I've missed your posts! Hope everything goes smooth with the move!

Cyndi said...

Kelley,

You and Rhett are in my prayers. We love you!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Katie said difficult decisions, so I'm stopping by to say you are in our prayers! We miss your posts!