1. I failed (I mean epically failed) at dinner last night. I attempted to make hamburgers (Rhett grilled them and I seasoned them), and they were so bad, he didn't finish eating them. It is the only meal that he has never finished of mine.....he even ate my crunchy beans (that was when I tried to use dried beans for a soup, and apparently didn't soak them long enough).
2. We are going to see this movie today after work...
3. I find it quite sad that I learn the name of my fellow co-workers (the teachers) by facebook stalking them. At least I finally was able to put a face to the name of about 5 teachers yesterday.
4. I am so happy it's friday....and that the school recognizes Veteran's Day as a holiday!
5. I have feel so old when I have no idea what new slang words or abbreviations mean. I have had to reference Urban dictionary like 5 times in the past few weeks.....so pathetic!
That's it...not too exciting, but I'm trying to be better about updating!
Have a wonderful weekend!