Get excited....these are delicious. They are actually pretty healthy if you don't pay attention to the sodium content or the heinous amounts of oil in it!
1. Gather the ingredients. Please don't judge me for the jug of oil. We don't typically have that much oil, but we got a deep fryer for Christmas. More on that in another post!
2. Combine the spices together. Make sure you get all the lumpies out! It will make for an unhappy surprise if you get a hunk of cayenne later!
3. Now you can empty the pretzels into a big bowl or a gigantic tupperware container with a lid. After trying it both ways, I prefer the tupperware! It makes sure that every pretzel gets coated pretty nicely!
4. Pour the heinous amount of oil all over the pretzels. And then either shake it up or stir the pretzels to get completely coated. The shaking provides a nice anger release! I'm a fan.
5. Sprinkle the seasonings all over the pretzels. Then repeat the shake/stir step. Some of the seasoning will settle on the bottom of whatever container you use. Try to scrape it up and get that on some pretzels.
6. Empty the contents onto paper towels. I covered some cookie sheets with paper towels so I wouldn't risk ruining my granite. Do whatever you want....don't complain that I didn't warn you though!
Now let them "dry" for about 7 hours. This is a perfect snack to make at night, that way you wake up to large amounts of pretzels for breakfast.
(al la Vibra-Whirl employee)
3/4 cup Oil
1 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper
1 Tbsp. Garlic Power
2 T Ranch Dressing Mix (this is an entire packet)
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 lbs. Pretzels.
(I halved this recipe and to make it a little easier to work with)
Enjoy friends! It's worth the extra jiggle to your butt!