I have blogged before about how much I love Google Reader, but hated the fact that I couldn't leave comments through it. Well thanks to another blogger, I have found Google Reader's saving grace.....
The NEXT button
And what does this button look like?
So here's how it works.
1. Click the button and you are taken to the most recent posts, as per your Google Reader.
2. You get to view the post on the Blogger's actual website.
3. Comment immediately
4. Then continue to the next!
5. It marks the posts as read in your blogger!
Amazing huh? Nearly perfect!
So now you probably want to know how to get it?
Well follow these steps!
1. Open Google Reader
2. Click on Settings (right upper corner)
3. Select Reader Settings from the drop down menu
4. Click on the "Goodies" tab
5. Then follow the directions for the "Put Reader into a bookmark" section!
Well I hope you love it as much as me! Most of you know by now that the simple things are always the most exciting for me!