Thursday, January 1, 2009

My amazing 2008

Since today is the first day of 2009, I wanted to do some last minute reflecting on how interesting my 2008 was  (in no order of importance)...

*I married the man of my dreams 2 months ago (one of the best days of my life)

*Even though we had a few scares, my family is healthy and for the most part happy and incredible!

*I have an amazing new family, who accepted me with open arms from day one!

*I have continued to grow in my relationship with Christ, From amazing fellowship  with my Bible study group to joining a great church here in Albuquerque.

*I am continually blessed in my job and also blessed that I have a job.  The families I work with amaze me everyday.  I see them go through life with buckets full of lemons and they continue to offer me lemonade.  

This past year had its share of ups and downs, but through all of it God helped me through.  Without Him I am nothing.  I can't wait to see what He has in store for my 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course we accept you. We all know who married up here... I love you Rhett, but don't kid yourself.